20150415

Ultramaryne: Chapter 1

If you have a hard time reading the text, just click on the pictures and they should get bigger. If you have the right kind of computer, you may be able to enlarge a picture then use your arrow keys to navigate to the next/previous one. Or you can hold 'ctrl' while zooming in with your mouse roller.
P.S. This graphic novel reads right-to-left, American style.





















Thank you for reading! Please tell me what you think!
It will probably take about 2-3 weeks for each chapter, or I could post segments of a chapter once a week. Which do you prefer?
Oh, and I set up a short survey there, too. ~*

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO ADORABLE AHHHGHGHH
    That is so cool how they have gills! And that supposed Utah reference hahahaha
    I love how you put parts of your last story into this, it made me giggle a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and intriguing beginning! It's heartwarming to see Enkai play with Anemoni. I prefer segments of a chapter once a week. Love the references to Oebalus Pugnax! I am looking forward to the next update.

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Ultramaryne by Cbeppa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://cbeppaswritingblog.blogspot.com/.