20150517

Ultramaryne: Chapter 3.5











 Yeah, one of the babies is kind of a pill. I'll be on a trip for a while, but I think I'll be able to post remotely. There should be more action and conflict soon, too.
 Hey, Leo! Good to hear from you again. Thanks! It takes me an an hour or two for most pages, but the cover page for the next chapter took me all afternoon. While I'm drawing, I listen to the Stuff You Should Know podcast, so I'm getting smarter as I work! Good luck on the Speech and Debate! You'll have to let me know how it goes. Do you get nervous talking in front of a lot of people?

~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Ultramaryne by Cbeppa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://cbeppaswritingblog.blogspot.com/.